Planet Shake
You are watching the site as a guest to see everything that gets offered register for free or log in....or take a look around on the few things that you can see as a guest.....
Planet Shake
You are watching the site as a guest to see everything that gets offered register for free or log in....or take a look around on the few things that you can see as a guest.....
Planet Shake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Shake

Discover Your World Here !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beginer's Guide. Read Me first before you Post

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Beginer's Guide. Read Me first before you Post Empty
PostSubject: Beginer's Guide. Read Me first before you Post   Beginer's Guide. Read Me first before you Post Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:00 am

Welcome to www.planetshake.forumotion.com forum. In order to make your stay as pleasant and constructive as possible please take your time to read through this document, These rules can be changed without prior notice .

1) Read up before asking! Since the forum is running not only at its first day, there are plenty discussion already, so some thread might be able to answer your question. pelase read thru the forum first before you post a quesiton.

2) Respect All members, moderators, administrators. Be nice to each other and respect the moderator. Profanity and insults will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with another member, go to the respective moderator ; if the moderator can't help you send a private message to any administrators.

3) Keep the focus: Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved, locked or simply be deleted. Please check what category you are in first before you post.

4) Do not spam. No blatant advertising.

5) No cross posting. Post your message once, to the appropriate forum and nowhere else or it will be locked or deleted without warning.

6) Use a title that describes the content of your post. Don't use all caps or special characters to draw attention.

7) Do not send questions pertaining to topics of discussion on this board via personal messages or email to Moderators or Admins, they will be ignored.

8 ) Don't post just to increase your EXP. Rupias, Credits and RA. If you have nothing to say on a certain matter then don't post. any non-sense post will be removed, such as:

lols
: )
hahahahaha
waaaaaaaaaaa

9) How NOT to post on this forum:

5 minutes after your initial post you reply to your own post writing something like "Why is nobody helping me? I'm sure you know the answer". Once somebody replies to your thread but doesn't give you exactly the answer you've been expecting you insult them.

Do not ask "what's best" because this question cannot be answered objectively. Each and everyone has their own view about what's best in a certain area. The best is what works best for you!

10) Multiple registrations are prohibited and are grounds for immediate account deletion.

11) Political discussion are prohibited.

16) Other rules made by the moderators of each category also serve as the forum rules.

If you don't comply with these rules you'll have to face a set of sanctions.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://cursebox.tk
ding20
2nd NCO
2nd NCO

PostSubject: Re: Beginer's Guide. Read Me first before you Post   Beginer's Guide. Read Me first before you Post Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:28 am

ok master pede bang maging moderator
Back to top Go down
darknezz
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Beginer's Guide. Read Me first before you Post   Beginer's Guide. Read Me first before you Post Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:43 pm

Admin, how can i post some pictures here? Because whenever i copy some pictures from my e-mail and wanted to post it in this forum, the "paste" note doesn't show when i click the "right click" of my mouse. How did you do it? I hope you can help me with this. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
yanpacs
1st NCO
1st NCO
yanpacs

PostSubject: Re: Beginer's Guide. Read Me first before you Post   Beginer's Guide. Read Me first before you Post Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:49 pm

ganda ng forum na to ^_^
Back to top Go down
jimzstone
jimzstone

Planet Shake
huo: 4

PostSubject: Re: Beginer's Guide. Read Me first before you Post   Beginer's Guide. Read Me first before you Post Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:43 am

hello padaan lng testing ko lng Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/12252675
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beginer's Guide. Read Me first before you Post   Beginer's Guide. Read Me first before you Post Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:51 am

hahahah cge ok lng.. kahit ilang daan pa yan
Back to top Go down
http://cursebox.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginer's Guide. Read Me first before you Post   Beginer's Guide. Read Me first before you Post Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beginer's Guide. Read Me first before you Post
Page 1 of 1