Planet Shake
You are watching the site as a guest to see everything that gets offered register for free or log in....or take a look around on the few things that you can see as a guest.....
Planet Shake
You are watching the site as a guest to see everything that gets offered register for free or log in....or take a look around on the few things that you can see as a guest.....
Planet Shake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Shake

Discover Your World Here !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LUCIOTAN.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tankbeta
Private First Class
Private First Class

LUCIOTAN.com Empty
PostSubject: LUCIOTAN.com   LUCIOTAN.com Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:50 pm

i was a former member/moderator and a high ranking of luciotan forum and accidentally search for the name" curseboxx" in google a while ago and this forum site showed up. well cursebox is one of the great members of luciotan because of his bot and hacks. just want to know if cursebox is in this forum... because i looking forward to have a project with him $$$

btw sino mga members ng luciotan forum dito... mukang ok tung site eh remind me of the olddays

discover your world
Back to top Go down
tankbeta
Private First Class
Private First Class

LUCIOTAN.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: LUCIOTAN.com   LUCIOTAN.com Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:07 am

i need a response asap. if someone is familiar with luciotan forum or me you may contact me here tankbeta2003@y.c
Back to top Go down

LUCIOTAN.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Planet Shake :: Forum Lobby :: Introductions-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com